Front seats

Unable to locate Palomino MB-Tex seats for the driver's and passenger's side of my W115 240D, I would settle for any seat that would fit that year, that
I could rebuild/reupholster.
Thanks for any info...
--
Randall Brink
Author
Randall Brink wrote:

Ever heard of a junkyard?
www.silverstarrecycling.com www.adsitco.com
Thank you very much--both sources were very helpful. Adsit has everything necessary to rebuild my seats.
--
Randall Brink
Author