FS: 1979 MB turbo diesel w/ 4 speed manual

I'm selling my 1979 W123 MB sedan. It started life as a 240D, now has a 300 turbo diesel engine. 4 speed manual tranny was rebuilt at the time of the engine swap. Clutch was just done last summer. 186K
miles. Manual windows. Air conditioner was switched to R134 A and blows ice cold. Aftermarket AM/FM cassette radio. MB tex upholstery with no breaks or tears. I re-padded the front seats a few years ago and they feel like new & have sheepskin seat covers on them. Included are a set of 4 studded snow tires on rims. This car has been in my family since new. It has never been smoked in. Asking $3,500.00 OBO. Email for pictures or more info. Car is located in Idaho. Local pick up only. I will NOT ship.