FS: 1981 300D

Great old white Benz , auto transmission, never had an engine trouble inspite of being twenty four years old.
Do not want to give it up but wife hates old cars, besides I am moving to
the midwest where the winters require a snow car.
Never had the engine overhauled and never had problems with the fuel system - inspite of being twenty four years old.
Fantastic old benz with the best engine design - nothing like the new toy fluf stuff. Great for car collectors and Benz lovers (which I am)
Body of the car intact, absolutely no rust.
Tbe current owner (me) has driven it for 244,000 miles - fantastic endurance and performance. Have been a daily driver. The odometer is about 285,000 (collectively from the previous owner fourteen years ago and me)
Interior: vinyl stained a bit.
Great bargain: 2500 dollars (negotiable if the driver promises to take care of my Benz) :))
Call for any additional information: Mark 510-268-4996 (Don't call wife - she hates talking about it). :)) Or Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Mark Schaeffer 510-268-4996
Car is in Oakland, CA