FS: 1984 300SD in Stewiacke, Nova Scotia

Hi folks,

It's with a bit of a heavy heart that I'm offering my 1984 300SD for sale. There isn't anything terrible wrong with the car -- I simply do not have the money to put into reasonable maintenance and rather than letting it go downhill, I'd rather it get a new home. If I could divert a couple thou into getting her back in top form there's no way I'd part with her -- I'm sure many of you can appreciate why.

It's just about to turn 225,000 km and has original paint. Obviously, it isn't new and there are a bunch of items that need some TLC: the exhaust system should be replaced (although it could be repaired in the short term), the AC has long ago lost its refrigerant and the driver's side windows don't go down (the driver's door packed it in a week or 2 ago, inexplicably and I have a used mechanism for the rear door, but never installed it). There are a couple of minor rust spots that could be touched up. There are a variety of other minopr items, but the car is solid, dependable and looks respectable. It's Antracite over Palamino MBTex.

If someone's interested, I can be reached by email through this account or timdotbeagleatgmaildotcom (use .'s and @ sign). I'd be happy to send pictures and give a complete disclosure of the strengths and weaknesses of the car.

I'm asking $3275, but I'm open to offers.

Thanks,

Tim Delaney Stewiacke, Nova Scotia

Reply to
tsdelaney