FS: 1986 190E 2.3-16

A rare opportunity to own a performance Benz. Very rare: only a handful of Euro-spec models ever made it to North America.
Comes with the 185 HP (not the US 167 HP) Cosworth 16V, 5-spd Getrag
transmission, four wheel ABS disk brakes, air-over-hydraulic suspension, transmission oil cooler, tuned header system, Recaro leather seats and the 23-pc body mod kit, all standard factory equipment for this model.
Never winter driven and maintained by MB. I am the third owner (2 1/2 years now), and car just turned over 160,000 kms (100,000 miles). Very strong and very quick. All original except MB GPS system installed in Europe.
Details here:
http://vehiclesforsale.ca/canada/ab/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?db ACars&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id8&query=retrieval
Vehicle in Edmonton, AB. Serious enq. only (I've had enough of people who think a standard 2.3 equals a 2.3-16)
Thanks,
Ed