FS 1991 350 SDL

New Michelin Pilot tires, AC serviced last month. Only burns oil if you run at 80 MPH for extended periods. Some extra filters and parts included.

183,000 miles $5,500

Located in Apex NC

919.362.1318 evenings chrismhaneyatbellsouth.net
Reply to
chrismhaney

Is this the original engine? Oil burning 6 cylinder diesels usually have stretched con-rods a known and nasty defect with this engine require repacement or rebuild.

Sorry...

Reply to
Richard Sexton

We've been through this before Richard. At the end of your last blast you concluded if it had run for 150,000 it must be ok. I have driven the car the last

80,000 miles without replacing the engine every 60,000 as you have contended in the past. Now has over 183,000. Perhaps the oil analysis reports I have accumulated through the years will convince not all cars are the same

Oh yes, the power antenna doesn't work.

Chris

Reply to
chrismhaney