FS 1991 350 SDL

New Michelin Pilot tires, AC serviced last month. Only burns oil if you run
at 80 MPH for extended periods. Some extra filters and parts included.
183,000 miles $5,500
Located in Apex NC
919.362.1318 evenings chrismhaneyatbellsouth.net

Is this the original engine? Oil burning 6 cylinder diesels usually have stretched con-rods a known and nasty defect with this engine require repacement or rebuild.
Sorry...
We've been through this before Richard. At the end of your last blast you concluded if it had run for 150,000 it must be ok. I have driven the car the last 80,000 miles without replacing the engine every 60,000 as you have contended in the past. Now has over 183,000. Perhaps the oil analysis reports I have accumulated through the years will convince not all cars are the same
Oh yes, the power antenna doesn't work.
Chris