FS: 1999 C43 AMG - 32,500 miles - $27,995 w/ warranty

FS: 1999 C43 AMG w/ 32,500 original miles black/black. NOT A TU-TONE

no paint/body work. excellent condition.

balance of the 5 yr 100,000 extended warranty all options except Xenon lights (has power everything, heated ortho seats, rear arm rest, fold down rear seats, SR, phone, CD changer, hifi, etc etc etc.

nothing wrong with this car - I need an Excursion Diesel to tow my race car.

see pictures at:

GMK