FS: 2002 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG

Hello, I just had two people back out on buying my car and I noticed you were bidding on a Mercedes S55. I thought you might be interested in my S55 AMG if things don't work out for you there . I have a 2002 Brilliant
Silver with Charcoal interior S55 AMG with 53k miles. The car is in MINT / AS NEW condition and is FULLY loaded! Check out the complete list of options and detailed pictures on my website.. http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~daw/AMG.html or Item # 4590676350 on eBay (The pics were from the dealer I just bought the car from) I'm located in Baltimore, MD 21236 and have just lowered my asking price to $47,000 or best offer. This car cost over $120k new! It has just been MD State inspected and has been serviced at the dealer since it was bought. Have all papers, manuals and keys! Let me know if you may be interested or have other questions!
Thanks for your time and consideration.. again the price IS negotiable!
Dave snipped-for-privacy@jhu.edu