FS: 300SEL 6.3 - concourse

On the passing of my Grandfather, leaving me his 300SEL.
This vehicle has travelled a mere 11,000Miles since new. Has been in professional storage since 1970.
Has adjustable steering option, Sunroof, A/C, and P/S. Electric Windows Presented in Lapuse Blue, with factory Hub Cap wheels.
Definately a rare opportunity.
Price - Open to Offers
Anton