FS: 733i

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/77779016?aucview=0x70

Not you again! No one is going to pay $25,000 for a 23 year old car that didn't even sell for $25,000 when it was new. How long before you figure it out that $10,000 to $13,000 would be a top dollar price for a car like that, at most.
Why would anyone pay that much for a 23 year old car, when i can buy a practically for less than that...... I never liked those old 7 Series, way to ratty looking for me, the mercedes at that time were much nice looking.
Three years ago I sold a beautiful 1980 528i with 68,000 miles and meticulous service records for $6900....and felt lucky getting that.
".....a fool and his money are soon parted......"