FS- 8.5 x 17 AMG wheels

8.5 x 17 5 spokes originally from a CLK430 but are currently on my '92 300D. I'm selling these because I picked up another pair of 7.5 x 17 wheels to match the front as the staggered wheel concept is a bit
unnecessary with a diesel. Wheels have a new Toyo Proxxess 4 on one and a 70% Michelin Pilot Sport on the other and have no run out or hop. Slight curb rash but otherwise in excellent condition.