FS: 81 Mercedes 300SD Dallas area

http://www.glocktech.net/a.htm

Is this a 116 or 126 body car?
thanks Fred

Fred Emmerich
Its a 126, USA model (not black market).
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:55:14 GMT, fred snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.spamnet wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address
http://www.glocktech.net/a.htm
snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address
I don't see anything at that address. how much do you want? I am in Oklahoma, and am looking for a 300 126 model.
Jerry snipped-for-privacy@flash.net
B wrote:

Sorry Jerry, I inadvertently deleted my own web pages the other day. they are back up now.
http://www.glocktech.net/a
Bill
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:09:44 GMT, Say not the Struggle nought Availeth

snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address