FS '82 300D

1982 300D. 214,000 miles. Located in Central Florida. I am the third owner of this car. When I got it at the end of '96, it had 149,000 miles. Originally purchased by a Senator in Palm Beach, then owned by a golfer here
in Central Florida, I purchased it from him. The car is not Excellent but it is far Above Average. No body rust. MB Tex interior is near perfect. Pictures can be emailed.
Only asking $2500. Needs two rear tires. Local mechanic phone number available.
Larry In the back yard, under the oak.
Never mind. It's sold. The first guy that came and drove it paid cash. I guess I had it priced too low.
Larry In the back yard, under the oak.
They're not making any more of them (unfortunately).
--
Randall Brink
Author

PT Barnum was right. The car currently on the front page of mbz.org is in the same condition as you describe, but the paint is oxidized. It cost the owner a dollar. His other one cost him $300.
My neighbors dad traded his for a model train set. For six grand I want a top that goes down.
These cars are not rare, just keep looking.