FS: Genuine New W126 SEC wings / fenders UK spec

As title, on a trip to Belgium last week I picked up a number of genuine brand new front wings (that fenders for our friends across the pond) for the W126 SEC - these cost an arm and a leg at the dealer (£258.00 + vat).

We have them available at £180 each no vat.

These are UK spec which have the hole for the side repeater.

Will fit first and second generation - 380, 420 and 500 are all the same, the 560 has slightly wider arches, but we have both types in stock.

Those of you that know Chaz at the SEC-Shop know that He doesn't sell pattern or junk parts so send him an email or give him a call and He'll handle the transaction for you.

Find the SEC shop here:-

Alan M.

Reply to
Alan Mudd