FS: Genuine New W126 SEC wings / fenders UK spec

As title, on a trip to Belgium last week I picked up a number of genuine brand new front wings (that fenders for our friends across the pond) for the
W126 SEC - these cost an arm and a leg at the dealer (258.00 + vat).
We have them available at 180 each no vat.
These are UK spec which have the hole for the side repeater.
Will fit first and second generation - 380, 420 and 500 are all the same, the 560 has slightly wider arches, but we have both types in stock.
Those of you that know Chaz at the SEC-Shop know that He doesn't sell pattern or junk parts so send him an email or give him a call and He'll handle the transaction for you.
Find the SEC shop here:- http://www.sec-shop.com /
Alan M.