FS: Mercedes SL500 RARE panoramic convertible top

Hello,
I'm selling a RARE glass panoramic convertible top for a Mercedes Benz sl500. The top will mount any Mercedes Benz SL500 1995-1999 series. I took
some pictures and the links are provided below. If you would like any more information or more photos please email me at snipped-for-privacy@magma.ca (remove the NOSPAM from the email address). The top is in mint shape! I'm located in the Ottawa area and would rather have the top picked up but I would consider shipping it at the buyers expense.
http://www.purevolume.ca/top/DSC00505r.jpg
http://www.purevolume.ca/top/DSC00505r.jpg
http://www.purevolume.ca/top/DSC00506r.jpg
http://www.purevolume.ca/top/DSC00507r.jpg