FS: New Exclusive Mercedes Benz Collection Chronograph

For Sale - New Exclusive Mercedes Benz Collection Chronograph
This exclusive German made watch was a prize I won at the official site of the ATP (professional mens' tennis tour), playing the Mercedes Benz "play of
the month" game, valued at 1,500 Euros ($2,300 CAN - $1,850 US). For my asking price, photos and more information please visit.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemI32143683&ssPageName ME:B:LC:CA:1
There is no reserve on this auction and it ends Oct 18th.