FS: OEM MB Wheel Covers/Hubcaps - Mint !

I have a set of 4 great looking 15" OEM Mercedes Benz wheel covers up for sale. They came off a set of winter rims that were on a 2001 C240 but they would look great on just about any newer model Mercedes car.
They would also look great on an older Merc but may not be "period correct" for some of the classic Mercs but would still be great for protecting and prettying up a set of winter rims on almost any Mercedes.
They have seen very little use (the winter rims & tires only had about 3000 miles put on them) and are in mint condition. New from the dealer this set of wheel covers costs around $310 CDN (~$260 USD). I'm asking $140 USD O.B.O. plus shipping for the whole set. Pictures available upon request.
*** Important Note: Remove the SPAM_OUT part from my e-mail address to contact me ***