FS: truck-mount cd changer from my '97 E320

I don't use it and unfortuantely haven't tested it. So if someone wants it, $175 will get it shipped in the US.

PayPal accepted.

Collin KC8TKA

Reply to
Cheesehead

I have a 99 E300 Turbodiesel and my trunk mounted 6 CD player is acting up (got stuck one and now will only play with 3 CD's in it, not more). Will your CD player replace mine?

Best, Raj

Reply to
gator_mech

Is this the 6 disc unit from the Bose system?

Reply to
Eric Berg

Not certain.

Reply to