FS: truck-mount cd changer from my '97 E320

I don't use it and unfortuantely haven't tested it. So if someone wants it, $175 will get it shipped in the US.
PayPal accepted.
Collin KC8TKA

I have a 99 E300 Turbodiesel and my trunk mounted 6 CD player is acting up (got stuck one and now will only play with 3 CD's in it, not more). Will your CD player replace mine?
Best, Raj

Is this the 6 disc unit from the Bose system?
Not certain.