FS: W124 300 TD in Belgium

Helloo,
I have for sale: a 1988 300 TD MB. Car has ABS, auto, sun roof, remote central locking, heated seats, radio 10 cd, service history, alarm,....
The vehicle is metallic green, has 470.000 km on the clock, is equipped with a light interior and is in excellent condition.
Send me an email for more information or pictures, de_gaise at hotmail dot com
regards, gaise