FS: W126, W124 Factory Service Manual

Foe Sale: Factory Repair Manual for Mercedes Benz 126 Body (1983-1991) - 2CDs and 124 Body 2CDs (1984-1993). Price is $32.00 include shipping. Thanks

In decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

heh, I just bought one off eBay for 8.60 including shipping :-)
--
Pete M

Alfa 164 TS,
Please, let to download!