Fuel Gauge

Can anyone help me on this one - my fuel gauge on my mercedes c200 { 1995 model 202 } is aratic One minite it is showing some petrol in tank , then the next reading
nothing at all Your comments on this greatly appreciated
Common problem: bad senders. Replace both as a set.

Thanks for that , can you tell me where senders are on these models - is it much of a job to replace them ? Thanks Rob
Under the car on the bottom of each fuel tank. One side has a transfer pump in it. #35 and #17 here: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 2082&M1%2E944&GAr2%2E605&GMq7%2E460&CT=F&catEH&SIDG&SGR5&SGN and you have to drain the tanks and have a special tool. http://www.zdmak.com/wbstore/main.asp?ACTION=prod&TYPE=&CTMP=1&CAT=&SUB=&PROD=&Search=fuel%20sender&LowCt=0&PG