fuel gauge translation

hi, i cannot find what the 'R' on the fuel gauge stands for. our best guess so far is "Reserve". can anyone expand on this?

thanx

Reply to
measlymonkey

Reserve is right - in that case the German word Reserve is the same as the English word reserve

Juergen from Germany

Reply to
Juergen .

and you are right!

stands for "Reserve" same meaning in German, as in English.

Alex

PS juergen allready answered...at the same time :O)

"measlymonkey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

Heh,

It's more "intutive" than the other system, where I heard that one lady thought that 'E' meant 'enough' and 'F' meant 'finished'!

;)

Cheers, WS

Reply to
Lee Wei Shun

ROTFL!!

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

According to my computer timestamp Juergen beat you to it by 5 whole minutes...

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Since I _up_graded to a 72 PS W123 diesel I am always _very_ early! ;-)))))

Juergen

Dori Schmetterl>

Reply to
Juergen .