fuel leak

please, I need some help. I have a 300DT 82 and ther's a fuel leak ....I can't see exactly from where but it leaks mostly when the engine is running it's on the rear left hand side, just above the suspension arm, I'm almost sure it's the fuel line. Does anybody know an easy way to reach the fuel line just after the fuel tank? thanks

Reply to
vic

I believe there is a fuel return line connected to the fuel tank via a short rubber fuel hose. Either drive the car until the tank is near empty and then try to fix it or drain the tank and replace the hose. Its a messy job any way its done.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach