fuel leak

1984 190D 2.2 I noticed a faint fuel smell when I stopped the engine. Opened the hood and saw small fuel stains around two of the glow plugs.
What's going on? and What can I do about it?

The fabric covered "bleed-off" hoses between the injectors dry out over time, crack and leak.
Measure the entire length, buy that length and replace the hoses, one at a time so the length(s) can be cut to the correct length. Use a utility knife to cut away the old ones being careful not to nick the hose barb. Push the new hose onto the barb using a pliers. There may be a stub end with a small steel plug inside, insert the plug into its stub end hose before pushing that hose onto its injector.
Thanks T.G.
I'm SO glad to hear I don't have to replace the injector pump!!!

Always, always consider the simple stuff first for THAT's what "the problem" usually is.