Fuel leak hose

Anyone know what the ID is of the overflow or "leak" hoses going from injector to injector and then back to the fuel filter? These are the short
hoses which always seem to leak.
Ernesto wrote:

I just took a piece of the old fabric covered hose down to the local NAPA auto parts store here in the US. They matched it to a plastic hose that's fuel rated. It looks very similar to soft, clear vinyl water tubing, except it's a yellowish color. Replaced mine about 5 years ago and no leaks since. The std ones from the stealership all weaped after a few years. It's really amazing that MB can't just get a hose that doesn't leak, isn't it? Especially given that they charge many times what it will cost for the hose at NAPA.
On my car, the last piece is a short stub that has an end sealed off. For that, I put silicone caulk in about 1/2" of the end and it's worked fine. A better way might be to find an appropriate size plug.
I just changed it... it is 1/8" ID... $15 a feet at MB dealer. I am not sure if these MB hose are biodiesel grade... you need to ask...
Otherwise, Viton hose is the only one I know that are biodiesel compatible. and much cheaper.
http://www.greaseworks.org/viton