Fuel Leaking

I have a 1990 560 SEC European Spec ( Japanese Import ) that is absolute pristine condition. I havn't been driving it over the winter, except for a good warm up run on a
dry sunny day. This afternoon I was going to take it out for a drive, started it and left it running in my drive while I moved another vehicle. I noticed a puddle behind the right real wheel, and noticed something spraying under pressure out into this puddle from the underside of the car. Suspected fuel, and smell test confirmed my suspicion. In this location what could be the source of the fuel leak? And what would be the fix?
Any and all help or advice is greatly appreciated.
That is definitely fuel pump area. Most likely are the fuel hoses... the rubber one that are leaking. I suggest you let your mechanic replace all the rubber hoses in that area. Change all copper washers for hard lines and change your fuel filter while they are at it.
Don't drive the car... let a tow truck take it to shop. The thing is all the fuel will drain down when replacing the hose so it is not a job to do at home nor when full tank.

    ..... Amen to that. Speaking from experience and a consequent wrecked asphalt driveway and gas up my wazoo.
cheers, guenter
Gas up your wazoo!? Geez!
Thank you for all the informative input.