Fuel line accumulator - Tiger, HELP!

I pulled off the rubber hose on the accumulator and gas poured out. Is this my problem with rough idle and hard starting when hot?

Fuel from the accumulator... continuous is sign of accumulator is bad.
Fuel from hose is normal... but should be crimped before you remove it from accumulator.
Bad accumulator does cause hot start problem.
Rough idle is usually not cause by the accumulator... but more likely by other factors... most of the time it is leaky vacuum system. I had 380SE so I know all about it.
The fuel accumulator holds pressure in the CIS injection system after the engine is shut off to permit restarting during the several hours until it is again cool enough for the starting injector to come on to assist starting. A bad accumulator will make a hot engine crank and crank before sputtering to life, almost like starting a flooded engine. The hot engine will usually restart fine if restarted within a few minutes or so, then not want to start without extended cranking until left to cool for several hours.
The cold start injector sprays additional fuel for cold starts to enrichen the mixture, serving like a carburetor's choke.
I fought a bad fuel accumulator in my 1974 Porsche 911 several years ago. When hot it would crank and crank and often backfire when it started. On a 911 a bad fuel accumulator will often leak wet gasoline under it. Not sure on a Mercedes.
Pete Cowper 1987 300E