Fuel lines on 123's

I need to replace the fuel lines on my 83' 240D. Someone said I should use brake lines. But they ar too short. Any ideas? Can I join two somehow? THanks

Reply to
smercers

Install fuel lines. If M-B wanted brake lines to be used fro the fuel they would have done so - but they didn't, so why do you want to do so?

Why make it simple if it can be complicated?

Reply to
T.G. Lambach