Fuel pump life for mercedes

Is there any one has a fuel pump on their car last for 150.000 miles or 200.000 km ? Thanks for reply!

My 72 280 4.5 SEL has original fuel pump. 33 years and 500,000KM

Holy cow.
cp

Actually they built them to last in that era. Since new the car has had valve guides replaced at 200K miles, Brake cylinders replaced at 180K miles, ignition controller module and rear shock compensator replaced at 150K miles. Speedometer repaired at 20 years. Window washer plastic reservoir replaced at 20 years. Leather redone at 23 years. Other than that only wear items (tires, plugs, shocks, filters, etc.) have been replaced. While the car doesn't look "like new" it certainly is a 9/10 condition. Just passed 300K miles.
I thought I would drive it till it broke. I think I may break first.
Howard

Your rear subframe/control-arm mounts are do for replacement.
Do not neglect them, as they effect the safety and driveability of your vehicle.

Yeah, I have a '66 200 w110, SOLID car. If only they had less crap to put in they could concentrate on creating quality components again.
cp
Thanks Howard, and the others! It is nice to know! I have my 1991 190E 2.3. I am waiting to see when it will stop on my! Quang