Fuel Tank Level

I need to install a new fuel tank level sending unit in my 82 300D (turbo). Its easy to find right under the 1st aid kit, but not sure how to remove the old one and put the new one in. Any help in this simple fix would be
great. Thanks.
You have to remove your rear seats... both lower and upper to gain access to the level... not hard to remove at all..