Fuse Card Copy needed for 126 body, 300SD

I had a small overheat situation in my fuse box. The A/C fuse got so hot it started the fuse designation card on fire. It's burned enough that I can't make out the bottom of the right side of the card. Turns
out, due to some probable corrosion, the fuse was not making a good contact in the holder. That has been corrested with no further problems. If someone has a copy of this card and could either scan it or tell me what the designations are I would be one grateful guy. The number on the bottom of the card is 126 545 05 00 which is probably the part number for the card. The car is a 126 body in the '83 vintage 300SD. Thanks in advance, Doug email snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com      The left side of the card reads: fuse no    fuse designation b    window lift front left, rear right 2    high beam right, high beam indicator 4    high beam left 6    low beam right, fog light 8    low beam left 10    control unit, water pump, heating water valve for automatic climate control system, back-up lamp, overload protection, automatic transmission, relay auxiliary fan term. 86, overload protection 12    stop turn signal lamp, instrument cluster, diagnostic, warning monitor term. 8, cruise control, tachometer 14    heated rear window, horn, safety belt handover arm, cigar light rear (seat heating rear) 16    (sliding roof, adjustable seat rear) d    front seat adjustment, seat cushion rear, high-low, seat back adjustment