fuse question

hi I have a 1988 mercedes 190e 2.3. My fuse #10, which says odometer, outside temp, electromagnetic fan clutch. keeps blowing as soon as I put a new one. It says white on the fuse box so I use a white one.
Any Idea why it keeps blowing like that?
Karle
Hi Karle,
it seems that you have a short-circuit in your electrical system. The most likely reason for this is the fan clutch. You can figure it out by disconnecting the cable from the clutch. If it is the same wiring as in my 83 190e then you will find a two-pole connector at the air filters front mount. Unplug this and try if the fuse keeps blowing.
Manfred