Future maintenance repairs on 93 190E 2.6

My 1993 190E 2.6 Sportline has just passed 105,000 miles. It's been maintained by the book, always garaged, and is in great condition. I hope to continue driving it for at least another 100,000 miles. (It's
had no major repairs except for a new auto transmission at 95,000 miles.)
Having said that, I'd like to know what preventative repairs or special maintenance, if any, I should perform now. What are the weak points of this car, and where can I expect problems in the near or medium term?
For example, I imagine that items like the various rubber bushings or engine mounts or other original bits and pieces may be wearing out and should be replaced before they get too worn. I'd appreciate any pointers anyone can provide.
Thanks,
Carroll
You've done the required maintenance, the car is kept in a garage, there's nothing else to do. Of course one CAN change the oil more frequently but the engine isn't what's going to wear out in the next 100K miles. Other things like the fuel pump and / or its relay, the water pump, muffler, perhaps the fuel gauge or a door lock - all things that receive no maintenance because none is due - but nonetheless break due to wear and the electronics due to age.
The car's depreciation has virtually ceased so some repairs will be its only expense. Buy a AAA membership so you can get help when it breaks.
I own a '80, which like your car, is well maintained and garaged. A few years ago I had the then 20 year old door seals replaced, I also had to replace the rotted horsehair pad under the back seat (even though it received very light use). The mechanicals are fine, the paint is fine and the windows don't leak. The rubber suspension bushings are now hard and transmit some road noise but are fine otherwise, in fact the whole car works astonishingly well - not much differently from when I bought it in 1980!
A/C recharge , Rotor, Distributor cap, belt tensioner and new belt, front timing cover gasket and valve cover gasket, flex disk, motor mounts, bushings for shifter rods, radiator hoses, l fan were my only issues to fix at 126k miles. I bought the car with 122k miles and it appeared to be well maintained.
Peter

Peter Do you mind telling what that set you back? On or off list is OK. tnx
--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Peter W Peternouschek" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
I did my own work except to evacuate recharge the AC. That was about $ 200 since I had them put in R12. I have been told that you could use r134 which would be substantially less which slightly diminished cooling efficiency.
I invested about $ 450 in parts for all the other items to be taken care of. The single most expensive item was one of the electric cooling fans which was about $ 100.
I feel pretty good about the car now and don't expect any problems.
I found the best parts prices at http://www.mr-auto-parts.com /
Hope this helps
Peter

miles.)