gasoline for my mercedes class A 140

I don't speak fluently english and I post my text in french... but at the end I try to translate it in english.
[in french] Que me conseillez-vous comme essence pour une mercedes classe A 140 ? sans
plomb 95 ou sans plomb 98 ? Merci
[in english] What is the best gasoline for Mercedes class A 140? without-lead 95 or without-lead 98? I don't know if this mercedes model's exist in USA and I think that this kind of gasoline don't exist... but this exist in Europe and especialy in France!
Thanks, Mathieu
95 octane.
DAS --