gearbox question ...

i have a 92 190E auto. yesterday morning i got rear-ended. not much damage, just the lower quarter panel slightly bent and the bumper pushed down. thing is, i was in 'D' at the time, with my foot on the brake - could
the impact have damaged my drivetrain? i'm asking because i'd like to be able to give the assessor/engineer instructions to check this if necessary. thanks very much for any pointers
Short answer: No.