GEM, a small electric vehicle from DC

Dig this:

Only just discovered it. Never read about it in Europe. Who needs a Smart when you can have a GEM???

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

They sell them here in California out in front of Costco. They are NEV's..... Neighborhood Electric Vehicles....a little snazzier than a golf cart! If I remember the sales pitch, they have a top speed of 40 mph and a range of around 50 miles before they need recharging!

Reply to
Karl

KINGLIFER's next high performance coupé... *echoing evil laughter*

Reply to
zenith red

Golf cart with flower hauling capability...

With open sides it would only be good this Aug in northern Europe. Wouldn't keep out the wind and rain but, I suppose, one could always stick on a tarpaulin...

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling