Giving away 83 300sd

Page 1 of 2
Taking up more space than am allowed to have.
Looks great and runs strong but needs some work:
cracked windshield stolen radio broken ignition
I have pictures.

Where at?
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:41:57 -0400, miker wrote:

oops.
Its in Germantown, Md.
O wow... not too bad... got title with it?
> O wow... not too bad... got title with it?
Any chance has a 5-speed manual?
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:10:01 +0000, RoyTHoward wrote:

Sorry, its automatic.
I sent you an email... did you get it?
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:59:25 +0000, Tiger wrote:

Got title. Just don't have time or space. No joke.
I am interested.. I sent you email... did you get it? I can schedule to pick it up.
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:08:13 +0000, Tiger wrote:

I sent it to you twice already...
Please send me the pic and info to snipped-for-privacy@optonline.comNOSPAM
Just remove the NOSPAM
Thanks, Tiger
Oops... I typed my email wrong...
You can send it to either email address... snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
or
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.netNOSPAM
Just remove the NOSPAM
Thanks, Tiger

Where are the pictures?
How do you know it runs if the ignition does not function?
It sounds like a good deal. Do you still have it?
.
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:27:54 -0700, greek_philosophizer wrote:

I know it runs because before taking 6 months off to study for bar exams I used it daily.
The ignition broke when I went to start it for a buyer, willing to pay $800 for it, was on his way to complete the sale.
Im just pressed for time, being hassled and ticked. that's all. I have the title and everything, no jokes.
This guy says "no jokes" too much for no jokes. Might be legit, but something just doesn't smell right.

Smelled fine to me.... it is sitting in my driveway right now. Drilled out the iginition, replaced the tumbler and she fired right up. Needs a bit of work on electrical issues, however, the engine and transmission works fine. Price $0.

Glad to hear it! Ain't often "no jokes" means no jokes.

So who got it?
Me, Wingnut. The guy happened to live right across the freeway from me. Drilled the tumbler out.... a good bit of work, and it started right up. I have repaired a number of issues and expect that a total of $500 in parts will make it road worthy.

WOW! That's awesome! Send me some pics... I would like to know what it is like.
Talk about cheap transportation!