Glow Plug Relay Bad?? 300SD

Glow Plugs out on my '82 300SD, suddenly. Checked the 80 amp strip fuse in the glow plug relay and it's fine. All glow plugs the same resistance with
the 5 wire plug disconnected. Power is good to the relay on the large wire and good on the smaller connector from the ignition. I opened up the relay and it looks fine, nothing burned and the points were clean.
Does this sound like the relay itself is bad? Is there any way to check this?
Thanks,
Wayne
I can't help you check the questionable relay, although just that it's questionable is probably the verdict, IMHO. Anyway, Bosch makes an extended glow retrofit relay for lower emissions on starting that may be cheaper than an OEM replacement.