Glow Plug Warning Light C class 220CDI

Hi My glow Plug Warning Light has just started to stay on after the engine has fired up for about 2 minutes. Is there anything to worry about? And what is the fix?

It means it senses something wrong with glow plug system. So, it needs to be diagnosed to see which glow plug is bad or poor connection.
Tiger wrote:

Thanks for the advice I will get it checked out asap.
John
John Schofield wrote:

renewed. Thanks for the advice.
John
That's great John... now you know everything about glow plug system... it is actually a very easy system to diagnose.