Glue for stickers on climate control buttons?

I pushed the EC button on the climate control box on my 1985 380SE and the sticker that says EC came off on my finger. Is there a recommended glue for
resticking this sticker back on? Thanks, Richard
I recommends Loctite Quiktite... you can buy it at local Home Depot.
Do you know for a fact that that won't mess up the plastics of the switch or the sticker? That's what I'm worried about since CA's do. Richard

I am pretty sure... I tried gluing rubber to plastic... nothing works except that Quiktite. Use very very sparingly.