Good independent mechanic in Houston area

Hi,
Does anyone have a good independent MB mechanic in the Houston area to recommend?
I will be in the area and will be looking to buy a used Merc, and want
to have someone able to do an inspection and look after it if it has major problems.
Thanks, WS
--
a = leews b = pacific.net c = sg

I live in Oregon but bought my 82 240D in Houston. The car I bought was regularly serviced by Texas German AutoHaus. http://www.t-g-a.com/ Kinda pricy but a very clean and thorough shop.
I didn't want the place that serviced the car to inspect it so I went to Helmut's Merz-edes. (Not sure why he spells it that way) 713-868-5272. Helmut did a fine inspection and did a tune-up and some minor work prior to the road trip home. He was great. Actually he wanted to buy the car if I didn't take it. $1500 for a 240D in great condition with 134K on it, who wouldn't?
This was 2 1/2 years ago so I can't say what's going on with either place these days. I'd be happy taking a car to either one.
Peter

Thanks Peter,
Yes, I did see t-g-a being mentioned, but they did seem rather pricey. Also, http://mphauto.com/ and http://www.benzbyblair.com/ seemed quite highly recommended on the forums. Will check them out when I get there.
BTW, how *was* the drive to Oregon, and how long did it take, 3-4 days? I am half thinking of driving there AND back - if not too strenuous, with the family.
Cheers, WS
Peter Newman wrote:

--
a = leews b = pacific.net c = sg

Another one is British European Motors in Richmond, TX 77469, Jerry is good and honest, 281-342-9140.
Abid