Good Parts source for MB

Anyone have a good on-line parts source for an older (1983) MB 300SD that needs a lot of work? Thanks

http://www.mbz.org /

www.buymbparts.com www.thebenzbin.com www.epsparts.com
Don't overlook salvage yards near your location.

Half of the links posted point to the same site.

If you go to thebenzbin, have a look at http://www.thebenzbin.com/e320.html
That's a picture of my car. No, I don't mean that's a picture of a car just like mine, that's actually a picture of _my_ car. I suppose I could choose to be annoyed for them 'stealing'a picture from Peter Hacker's photo pages, but instead, I will be pleased that my car is seen by someone somewhere as a paragon of W124osityness. http://www.dhc.net/~pmhack/mercedes/e320941.htm Pay no attention to the mud.
John M. '94 E320itude

http://www.thebenzbin.com/e320.html
just
choose
pages,
Just goes to show how useless these wreckers are.
Just found this one yesterday. Best I've seen.
https://www.autohausaz.com /

that
Thank you to all who replied . THe AUTUHAUS in Arizona does seem to be the most competitive. Thanks wolf

I have used these people. Great prices and great service. I would recommend them to you. I have no connection with them other than a satisfied customer. wolf

the
recommend
customer.
Yes, I have used Autohauz too, and have found them to be less expensive on some items. But you should shop around. You will often find certain parts cheaper at other places (for the identical part).
Usually, I find SASP has the best prices on standard AutoPak catalog parts for BMW's: http://www.sasponline.com/ and they also have a free shipping policy (if over $75 order).
But occasionally, I will find the same or better part at Bavarian Autosport for less even including the cost to ship: http://www.bavarianautosport.com/shop.asp
Usually, it pays shop around at about 10-15 online places and find the best deal you can.
-Fred W
On Tue, 25 May 2004 07:55:59 -0400, "Fred W." wrote:

Here in the UK I usually call The Garage or Dronsfields for used spares. I recently saved over £400 for an air con compressor by recycling a perfectly servicable one from Dronsfields Mercedes. Both are based in Oldham (Manchester), and as far as I know both ship worldwide.
It is true what you say Fred; Mercedes quoted me £509+VAT(17½%), The Garage quoted £175+VATand Dronsfields quoted £100+VAT.
http://www.thegarageuk.com / http://www.dronsfields.co.uk /
I have no business interest in either of these places. 300 Essie
--
1994 Mercedes E280 [W124] 99,000 miles (R.I.P)
1992 Mercedes 300 SE [W126] 230,000 miles