Good Resource for W124 owners!

Hi all,
When I was looking for info on my intermittent A/C control cluster. (124 830 29 85).
If I banged on the side of the center console, it would work again for a
while. Took it out and there doesn't seem to be anything physically wrong. Now it doesn't respond at all. :(
Anyone have ideas?
--
Anyway, on to the site, only problem is, it's in Japanese. This guy has
literally documented (WITH PICTURES) almost all the common DIY maint. you
Lee Wei Shun wrote:
Urgh, that should read

WS
Vze27xjh wrote:

Thank you. I know about bablefish, but bablish still needs some careful reading to get the full meaning. ;)
Fortunately, most of the articles are very clear.

Unfortunately, this may mean I need a new control unit. Will resolder the connections and see.

--
Change to leews to mail.
'91 200E