Good Resource for W124 owners!

Hi all,

When I was looking for info on my intermittent A/C control cluster. (124 830 29 85).

If I banged on the side of the center console, it would work again for a while. Took it out and there doesn't seem to be anything physically wrong. Now it doesn't respond at all. :(

Anyone have ideas?

Reply to
Lee Wei Shun

Urgh, that should read

WS

Reply to
Lee Wei Shun

Thank you. I know about bablefish, but bablish still needs some careful reading to get the full meaning. ;)

Fortunately, most of the articles are very clear.

Unfortunately, this may mean I need a new control unit. Will resolder the connections and see.

Reply to
Lee Wei Shun