Good W123: How much??

How many euros would a green 1978 W123 sedan go? The car has 67 000 km on the clock, has a manual gearbox and is in exceptional state. It has the 2.3 l gasoline engine.
The car will be for sale in Belgium.
TIA, gaise

Approx. 2500 euros
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
In haute in die Tasten:

How much!!! :-O
If it were RHD, which I know it's not, and for sale here, it'd have problems with 1000... LHD would be worth approx 1/2 that.
Jeezus.. I wonder what my immaculate 163000 mile W124 260E auto would be worth if it were LHD and in Belgium.
1989, Leather (unmarked), 4x EW, Electric roof, rear headrests, headlamp wash wipe, alloys etc in Jewish Racing Gold.
Cos in the UK it's worth about 900. Which would be about what, 1350 Euros?
--
Pete M - "Hater of FWD Vauxhalls"

Mercedes 260E

Wow, not bad. Is this a Belgian or a German price? Any special address I should try to sell it?
thanks for the replies, gaise

I would suggest a classified ad in Motor Klassik or Oldtimer Markt, and I would probably wait until spring to sell it. 2500 Euros would be a price for a car in very good condition in Germany, that means no rust, steering and brakes in good shape, Valve seals not leaking etc.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance