Gotta love people trying to scam you

Hello, Thanks for your prompt response, like I mentioned earlier I will be sending you US Cashier's Check worth of $3850 which is cashable same day at your bank, it's include the shipper's charges and the Item
charges.And i will like to know if i can trust you with my money. I have to use the BUY IT NOW option to prevent other buyers. I will like you to wire transfer the excess funds to the shipper after you must have cashed the payment in your bank so that they can come for the pickup of the item as soon as possible. If this is okay by you, Send me the name, address and telephone number where the US Cashier's Check will be mailed to you, hope to hear back from you as soon as possible. Also email me and let me know if you understand and I will make sure the payment is out with immediate effect. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through email. I will be waiting to read from you soon. It's a pleasure doing business with you.
Warmest Regards Benson

Benson,
My regards to you and your family. Please send all relevant information to: Federal Trade Commission Consumer Response Center 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Room H-130 Washington, D.C. 20580
He wrote me more,
Thanks for the information, the money was sent to you today and you will recieve it within the 4 or 5 working days please get back to me as soon as you recieve it. Darrent
I wrote back to him
Mr.Benson,
I'm glad to here that the check is shipped. But I'm not going to cash the check, as it wont be legit, and then I would be out of some money. I will promptly mail it back to you and you can feel free to shove it up your ass.
Rick Solis