GPS Navigation system disk

I need help in getting a set of install disk(s) for a 2000 Mercedes 320ML. I am in Hungary and the car was purchased in USA and sent here . The car has a BOSE navigation system in it but the previous owner failed to
include the disks or they got lost in the transit. If anyone has a spare copy or can copy me a set and send them to me I will pay for them. Thank you for the help.

I heard that set is pretty good. Better in concert, though....
The CD's are for USA only. Not Europe.

Good point. Does the Bose allow you to set 'waypoints' and return to them even if you aren't in the map coverage area? My COMAND (CD) system does allow this, but won't do any navigation functions without the disk.
If this does work (and it's useful to you), you are probably better off buying a used (out of date) disk from someone in the US (eBay?) than buying a new one at full price from the dealer...

OMFG, I hope I never own a car that has install disks.
Marty

As far as I know there are no digital maps for Hungary available right now. From what I know at the moment, maps of Poland are currently available, so are maps of the Czech republic. Other countries of the former soviet block are still missing. So I am afraid your GPS navigation system will not work in your country.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance