Hand Held GPS

Hi. I am taking up fell as I live near the Lake District. Can anyone give me some idea as to a good Hand held GPS to use.
Thx in advance

Lake District... no idea where that is in the world... but I am guessing you are in UK. USA and UK product varies by a wide margin... It really depends on what you are looking for... ease of use... cheap one... car navigation rather than trail hiking...etc.
I suggest you look at those GPS review websites in your area.

Or ask on uk.rec.gps
Richard Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning, http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.
--
You know, I used to think I was stupid, and then I met philosophers. - 'Small
Gods' by Terry Pratchett