Hand Held GPS

Hi. I am taking up fell as I live near the Lake District. Can anyone give me some idea as to a good Hand held GPS to use.

Thx in advance

Reply to
BT News-Groups

Lake District... no idea where that is in the world... but I am guessing you are in UK. USA and UK product varies by a wide margin... It really depends on what you are looking for... ease of use... cheap one... car navigation rather than trail hiking...etc.

I suggest you look at those GPS review websites in your area.

Reply to
Tiger

Or ask on uk.rec.gps

Richard Web pages: