Happy Holiday Everyone!

Just want to spread the cheers... Been really quiet lately... Not a creature stirring... LOL... Ha! I was twitching... LOL.

Tiger ha scritto:

Just... me too. A little bit late for a Merry Christmas and too early for Happy New Year, but... that's it! :-)

Merry Xmas to Tiger and everyone else who gives great advice about Mercedes cars!! See you all in 2009!!
Jeff

Yes. Happy holidays to everyone with much appreciation for the great advice and assistance I've received from many of you.