Has Mercedespages moved?

Hello all.
I have been away a litte while, but when back I can hardly find all the useful pages about Mercedes among all watch and other nonsens being sold.
Has the Mercedes people moved??
rd

No, we're still here. The problem is with those of us who use Google Groups to post. Apparently, all this spam is coming from Google email addresses using the Google Groups service. Stay with us. If you can filter out the noise, there's still some actual conversations going on.

You mean in Germany or in US? In Germany No they have not, in USA Horrific Economy made it useless for Mercedes to run their advertisement........Donchaknow?