Headlamps blinking. Is my 300TE possessed?

Just picked my '92 300TE up after sitting idle for approximately 9 months. I noticed a relay (like a turn signal) clicking noise coming from the passenger dash area the entire trip home (about an hour).
I tested the turn signals and emergency flasher and the clicking noise is different from each.
With the head lamps in the off position, I turned the car off and exited the car. The headlamps and turn signals began to flash for a few seconds at the same rate as the interior click. After a few seconds the exterior lamps stopped flashing but the interior clicking relay noise continued.
Ideas appreciated.
Chip L
I think it is your alarm unit... I would disconnect your alarm unit.
Thanks Tiger. I pulled the plug on the Becker and problem solved...